Photo shared via Instagram // Shop via widget below
Happy Friday sweet friends!
What a whirlwind this week has been. I've literally had something every single night after work; from events to meetings. I barely had time to pack for my trip to Knoxville this weekend. I felt like a hot mess last night running around the apartment at midnight trying to throw things into my suitcase. Definitely not my normal packing routine, but thankfully I'm just heading home. If I need anything, I am sure Momma Suze will have it.
I'm jetting off to Tennessee today, and super excited to spend some quality time with family and friends this weekend. We're celebrating my little brother's college graduation!!! So proud of him.
What's on tap for everyone else this weekend? Before you go, I've rounded up a shorter and more condensed link love for y'all this week. Mixing it all together; enjoy!!
- In search of a new planner? I just picked up the brand new Emily Ley Simplified Planner.
- Kind of obsessed with this midi dress!! Would be perfect for an outdoor event!
- I'm in desperate need of new bathing suits. This one is at the top of my list to purchase!
- The Bachelorette returns in TWO weeks!! I cannot contain my excitement, and neither can the internet apparently. Some of the men who will appear on the show have been leaked! Checkout these fine, fine gents! I mean, if JoJo sends any home, I'll gladly take them off her hands, ha!
- Lilly has so many new arrivals! Loving a lot of the new prints. Bonus? Georgetown is getting a shop the end of this month!
- In love with this necklace! It would be adorable over a white dress!
- How festive is this dress?! Perfect for a summer party!
- One of my favorite DC boutiques just hopped across town to open a brand new, and absolutely gorgeous store, in Georgetown. Be sure to checkout Violet Boutique if you're in the area. Everything, and I mean everything, is under $200!!
- How fun is this tropical print for summer?! Wear the pieces separately or together!
- Thinking of adding a lighter wash denim to my closet. These high-waisted skinnys are the perfect happy medium for me!
- Fellow blogger, Nashvillian and friend from Tennessee, Amelia launched her online shop this week. It's amazing y'all. She really has a knack for finding unique pieces for us twenty/thirty somethings. Checkout her blog here and her shop here. A little sneak peek is below! That's Amelia and the adorable peplum top she's wearing is for sale in her shop! Under $60 too!!