Finally a slow week! Workdays have been busy, but I didn't have anything going on in the evenings. It was so nice to be able to head home and relax, actually cook dinner and get caught up on the DVR. This was all probably for the best, because next week is going to be insane!!
Next week officially starts the final countdown to Taste of the South!! The gala is next Saturday, April 16th. So next week will be filled with final prep details, organizing delivery of all of our food and swag items, plus setting up for the party itself. I can't wait to share behind the scenes peeks with y'all. So make sure you're following me on Snapchat (username is kroyster815)!
This weekend I plan to grab drinks with a few friends, finally catch up with Jenn and then participate in a Soul Cycle charity ride for Taste of the South tomorrow. It's supposed to be yucky weather, possibly even snow (yikes!!), so it may be a great weekend to stay indoors and work on blog posts.
What's on tap for y'all this weekend?
Links I'm Loving
- The new arrivals from Ann Taylor are to die for! Pineapple print and gingham everywhere!
- 25% off your entire purchase at Kate Spade NY!
- Cathy from Poor Little It Girl explains why it's necessary to have a contract for blog photographers.
- This gingham wrap top is everything! At the top of my list to purchase next.
- How gorgeous is this outfit from my friend Taylor-Rae?! She blogs over at Style Souffle, and is the absolute sweetest. I am obsessed with her style and know y'all will be too!
- How adorable is this fringe wrap skirt?!
- If you only purchase one beauty product this month, this corrective gel should be it. It literally removes the redness from your face after a wash in minutes.
- My friend Josh from The Kentucky Gent shared the most amazing pretzel and smoked gouda beer cheese recipe this week. These look so delicious!
- I've been looking for a new pair of loafers for spring. I love wearing them with skinny jeans. These might have to be my next purchase.
- This floral lace peplum top would be gorgeous with white slacks or jeans this spring!
- The blogger who inspired my new dating series! Checkout her own dating series posts and signup for her weekly newsletter.
- Also, for my DC friends. If you're heading to Taste of the South or have a gala coming up, OR if you're just wanting a summer glow early... today only get TWO medium mystic spray tans at Body Bronze in Chinatown for only $28!! Use code 20OFF at checkout! Purchase here.
In Case You Missed It
- Dating, Vol. 1: Worst Dating Generation // the first post in a new P&P series! Talking about the many generations of dating and how mine is the worst. A hilarious read!!
- Mintwood Home // home update + collab with Mintwood Home
- Spring Layers // how to take your outfit from those cool mornings to warm afternoons
- Casual Spring Look // perfect for a casual Friday or weekend errands
- Washington, D.C. Guide: Spring // visiting DC this spring? My guide has you covered on what to do, where to stay, where to eat and how best to see the cherry blossoms!