Happy Good Friday loves!! We made it another week, wahhoo! It was a pretty slow week for me, both with work and events. It was a really nice change of pace and helped me ease into spring.
This weekend I am super excited to enjoy a three-day weekend! I hope many of y'all are getting some extra time off too :) I am enjoying this morning by finally pampering myself. It has been a long time coming, and much needed. I've headed over to Hela Spa for a rejuvenating facial. Let me tell you, my skin needed it after this winter.
Tomorrow I'm going to be shooting a few new looks for the blog with Nicole, and possibly joining some friends for a few drinks downtown. And Sunday, Easter Sunday!! I'm going to head over to the Lincoln Memorial again for their Easter Sunrise Service! It's one of my favorite things to do in DC. Nothing like praising the Lord at 6:00 a.m. with a few thousand friends, as we all watch the sunrise over the monuments. It's truly breathtaking! After the service, my friend Laura convinced me to take a Soul Cycle class with her. Not sure why or how I got roped into that one, ha! And I'll be rounding out the busy weekend with a brunch and some blog work.
It'll be a fun, yet crazy few days. What's on tap for y'all this weekend? Before you go, here's a brand new link love for you! Have a great weekend loves!! Xo
Links I'm Loving
- 40% off everything at Express!!
- Thinking of starting your own online business? Mackenzie Horan shares how she started Design Darling Boutique and offers tips for becoming a small business owner yourself!
- I'm loving all things Ann Taylor lately, and this emerald green eyelet top is to die for!
- I've been dying to get down to Tulum for a few summers now. Has anyone been? Thoughts? I found this Tulum Travel Guide by Grace of The Stripe. It has me itching to get down there even more now!
- The perfect gift for a spring wedding, shower or house warming! And it's less than $30!
- Krista shared a great post on working with brands as a blogger. It's super in depth and worth the read!
- The perfect and most comfortable black pump for work I've ever owned!
- I wore this dress in Wednesday's Instagram post and y'all went nuts! Here's the direct link!
In Case You Missed It
- Washington, D.C. Guide: Spring // visiting DC this spring? My guide has you covered on what to do, where to stay, where to eat and how best to see the cherry blossoms!
- Transitioning Into Spring // another take on my favorite color combo, olive and blush
- Spring Shoes // the warm weather seems to be here to stay! Checkout a huge roundup of spring sandals, heels + more, at every price level too!
- Spring Navy and Lace // the perfect dress for work, a spring brunch or shower
- Spring Trends // talking about my favorite, and least favorite, trends this spring
Coming up next week on the blogWe're starting next week off with a brand new Over the Weekend post, featuring a gorgeous outfit shoot done down by the Tidal Basin and under the cherry blossoms! You can see a sneak peek over on Instagram!! Can't wait to share the magic that Nicole captured!!
We'll also be talking about some of my recent clothing and home purchases, all combined with an Instagram roundup on Tuesday! And we'll be rounding out the month of March with another edition of "faves + looking ahead!" I'll also be throwing in a life update for the month of March.
Finally on Friday I'm excited to partner with Mintwood Home to share another home update post + some of my favorite pieces from their shop!! I can't wait to style the goodies they gave me this weekend, and share how my apartment decor is coming alone. Y'all are going to love Mintwood!
It's all coming up next week on the blog!