Wow, what a week this has been! I can honestly share with y'all it has just been a hard week. It wasn't just one particular thing, but many small challenges that meshed into just one long and crappy week. Maybe the dreary, rainy and cold weather we had every day sparked the bad energy, not sure. But we all have these weeks, right?!
When I have a hard day, or week in this case, I try to surround myself with pretty things. Like a gorgeous bouquet of flowers! It's so weird, but a twelve dollar vase full of blooms can really lift a gals spirit. Men, take note! The flowers have been a great reminder to keep my head up. It sounds cheesy, but it really works. Do y'all have an item that cheers you up during a hard day/week? Share with me in the comments below!
Before I leave y'all for the weekend, I put together an all new Friday Link Love. There's some really great deals and sneak peeks in the links. Check it out and have a marvelous weekend friends!! Xo
Shop With Me
- This week I finally created a Poshmark account. You can now shop gently used clothing and accessories, straight from my closet! Check it out. I'll be adding some more goodies to the shop this weekend!
Also, if you haven't created a Poshmark account yet, sign up here! I'll be doing a more in depth post soon, but Poshmark is perfect for selling and buying gently used brands like J.Crew, LOFT, Kendra Scott and more! Right now you can get $10 in credits simply by signing up!! Just use code JXIAA. How cool is that?!
- This striped pullover dress is perfect for those cool spring days!
- Tassels are all the rage this spring! You can add an inexpensive tassel like this one to jazz up any old bag or clutch!
- Loving this pale pink lip shade for spring!
- Many of y'all raved over this Rebecca Minkoff clutch in yesterday's shop post. It's perfect for your upcoming spring break, and you can carry it straight into summer!
- I found this super cute Etsy shop for gallery wall prints. Going to add a few of these to my new apartment soon!
Links I'm Loving
- A really great article for all my blogger friends out there. Learn how to increase your monthly blog income + see which blogger/affiliate networks payoff more than others.
- You can finally let Morgan Freeman's voice navigate you. Welcome to the newest celeb GPS navigation voice by Google.
- My favorite show is back next month! Watch the Southern Charm Season 3 promo and get ready for another action packed season y'all!
- You can now pay to create your own Snapchat Geo Filter!
- Thinking of starting your own blog, Krista from Covering the Bases offers a great 5 Tip Post for New Bloggers!
- Tommy Hilfiger created a brand new clothing line!! It's an adaptive collection for children with disabilities. My heart seriously melts looking at these photos. Way to go Tommy!
- The College Prepster updated her massive blogging 101 post. So many great tips for current and new bloggers!
In Case You Missed It