Happy Hallows Eve!! I don't know why, but Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Maybe it has something to do with epic Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown we had growing up, or the fact I can pig out on all kinds of candy without being judged, or get really creative with a costume. I love decorating my apartment, visiting the pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins with my roommates. I just love this time of year! I can't believe it'll be here and gone tomorrow, so I plan to make the most of this Halloween weekend!! (Image via)
Tonight I'm having a little Halloween girls night with a few friends. We're going to pig out on some fall treats, consume a vast amount of wine and pumpkin beer, and watch Hocus Pocus. It's the perfect way to start off the weekend!
Tomorrow I'll be party hopping with a few friends as well. I can't wait to share my costume with y'all. Be sure you're following me on Instagram to find out who I'm going to be.
Hope y'all have a great Halloween weekend!! Can't wait to see everyone's pictures and costumes!!
Now, onto some link love and a few Halloween related links for this week...
Shop With Me
- The perfect leather and grey tote bag! Best part is, it's under $60!!
- A girl can never have too many bags, right? Need this satchel!!
- My love for fall hats just keeps growing! One day soon I'll feature one in an outfit post.
- This fall pencil set is absolutely adorable! Would make a great addition to any thank you or host gift!
- In love with this herringbone cape! **on major sale!
Links I'm Loving
- While I love leggings as much as the next person, this video had me dying laughing! This lady is spot on about how to properly wear leggings!
- Quite possibly the cutest and least scary video you'll see this Halloween! How precious is this puppy?!
- Is Uber the next dating app? Apparently you can pickup more than just a ride... how about a date?
- Still in search of a last minute Halloween costume for tomorrow? Fellow blogger Caitlin Coving shares a super easy tutorial on her blog!
- A brand NEW Whine About It video is here! Season 2 kicked off this week and Wednesday's episode is all about "Things I Hate About Halloween!"
In Case You Missed It
- Shop Lily Grace // the perfect t-shirt for the post grad Southern gal!
- J.Crew Puffer Vest // my most recent outfit post for fall!
- Paying your dues as an intern
- My favorite pumpkin recipe for fall!
Coming up next week on the blog: It's going to be a great week on the blog! Now that Halloween is behind us, I'll be shifting focus to Thanksgiving and early holiday prep. I'm bringing back My Favorite Things post for November + a giveaway!! I'll also be sharing a new recipe, perfect for fall. And rounding out the week focusing on the perfect gifts for your holiday hostess! Can't wait to share!