Its definitely been awhile since the last edition of Thursday's 10 Thoughts, so I thought i'd bring it back this week. Mainly because I have some fun links to share + snapshots of the perfect summer outfit. I decided to combine them both into one post. Lucky y'all!
Before we hit the ground running on links I love, let's chat a sec about this amazing outfit.
To me, summer is all about bright colors and Aztec prints. Not only are the bright colors cool, they make you look amazingly tan. Which is a major plus in the summer months. I love this J.Crew shift dress. It's last season, but a major summer staple in my closet. Have already worn it several times. It's super easy to throw on after a day at the pool, and head out for a quick dinner. Or dressy enough to wear to a brunch with friends. Best part is, it has pockets!! I love pockets on a dress. Total must. I linked to a few similar options from J.Crew for y'all below!!
Now onto the fun stuff... my thoughts for the week:
- While it's still technically spring, I've been wearing summer staples for weeks now. I'm putting together my summer go-to look outfit for a new post next week + will be sharing what's on my summer bucket list. If you have any ideas on what I should include, leave them in the comments below. I've got a few ideas in mind, but would love to hear what's on your bucket list!
- Loft is at it again, with a brand new version of my favorite midi-skirt (and in a new color too)!
- I realize gingham for summer isn't a revolutionary idea, but this dress tops the list as one of my summer must have dresses. It's simple and flowy; perfect for keeping you cool, yet stylish in the summer months.
- OMG y'all!! Kate Spade NY just released their holiday line, and it.is.AMAZING!! While most of the pieces are out of the box, statement accessories... I love them all. Everything from the ice bucket purse to the camera phone case. Definitely adding this phone case to my wish list. Need.it.now.
- I'm obsessed with this Elite Daily column. Red wine vs. white wine drinkers, and their characteristics. While I'd say I lean more to the white wine (love me some pinot grigio), I enjoy a nice glass of red too. Most of these facts are pretty accurate for me, however a few are not. That may be the one glass of red wine a week talking. Which one are you?!
- Aside from my favorite sandals, these babies have been my summer go-to shoe. Everything from running errands, to nights at the ballpark. They're super comfy and easy to slip on when I'm on the go!
- The moment we've ALL been waiting for is here... there's finally going to be a taco emoji, plus 30+ other fabulous new additions!!
- I recently discovered another hilarious video series from Buzzfeed. This guy named Matt puts together a weekly video rant (if you want to call it that), called Whine About It. Where he drinks an entire bottle of wine and proceeds to rant about his topic of choice. This video is absolutely hilarious (I apologize in advance for the profanity!!).
- LOFT is having an amazing sale today!! 40% off EVERYTHING!!! I always love a good LOFT sale!! Happy shopping :)
- I'm heading to Charleston next week (as if you already didn't know) and found the perfect clutch to bring with me. It matches most of my outfits and is totally on trend.
Happy Thursday y'all! ONE more day till Friday + the weekend. Make today count so you can enjoy the few days off (outside by the pool, hopefully!). Xo