Happy Thursday y'all!! #TGIT Not sure what I'm going to do tonight, now that Scandal is over. Did anyone watch last week's finale. What'd you think?!
I'm literally counting down the hours till Memorial Day weekend starts. I'll be staying in DC this year, but know y'all are probably heading off somewhere fun. Tell me where you're going in the comments below! In the meantime, here are a few things that have been on my mind this week!
- I'm loving everything pineapple print lately (enjoy eating them too, ha!). Maybe it's just cause summer us upon us. But I might have to add this to my collection next.
- It's that time of year again! Nordstrom's half yearly sale is going on. Pickup some of your favorite designer pieces for up to 40% off!!
- I think this post offers some great time-management tips, plus how you can best maximize your productivity.
- How cute is this Target tassel bag?! It'd make the perfect summer tote. Best part is, it's a fourth of the cost of some of the popular ones you've been seeing recently. Oh, and if you're looking for the clutch version, here it is!!
- Probably the best graduation speech I've ever heard. Denzel Washington encourages you to "fail big" and put "God first in everything you do." This is a must listen!! Oh, and he's pretty funny too!
- To keep the words of wisdom going... here are some great quotes for new grads or even young professionals!
- Remember this post from last week? It was a huge hit, so I'm back with some even more exciting news in relation to share!
- My fave new tassel bracelet!! Seriously loving this one right now + it comes in two colors.
- It has been a long time since I've heard someone nail the National Anthem almost as good as Whitney Houston herself. It's pretty hard for anyone to even come close. This 13-year-old may have come the closest in my eyes.
- SPOILER ALERT: What did y'all think of this week's Bachelorette ABC premiere?! Are you glad Kaitlyn is the Bachelorette or did you wish Britt won? Which guys are at the top of your list?! Personally, I was torn between the two, Kaitlyn and Britt! And my fave guys are Tanner, Shawn B. and JJ!! Eeekkk!!