What a week it has been y'all! Just when the spring rush seems to be dying down, the pre-summer craziness begins. It may sound like I'm complaining. I promise you I'm not. I definitely enjoy being busy, rather than bored for sure. It's just sometimes you need a break or mini-vacay from it all.
Unfortunately my schedule hasn't allowed for such things (neither has my bank account, ha!). I'm literally counting down the days till my trip to Charleston the end of June. While the majority of the trip will be working, it'll be fun work!! I'll be attending the Southern Blog Society Conference with 100 or so bloggers from across the Southeast and Southwest! Can't wait to share more with y'all over the next few weeks as I prepare.
My main focus right now, is this weekend!! TGIF y'all! I have several fun plans ahead. Including Truckeroo tonight (follow me on Insta to find out what this is!), a trip to the wineries with some of my blogger gal pals tomorrow, and hopefully some fun in the sun on Sunday! While you wait for the clock to strike 5:00 o'clock somewhere, I've rounded up some Friday Link Love for you!!
- June is going to be an amazingly fun month! I've got my eye on this little number being restocked in my size for one of the events. It's perfect for summer, don't you think?!
- I just purchased this book and I'm obsessed already. It's going to be my main summer read.
- Here's a great article in relation to this book as well. It's actually how I discovered it!
- Tom may be out, but this guy is most certainly in. I think he's a nice (looking) substitute.
- I also bought this dress to wear to the wineries tomorrow. Praying it arrives today so I can wear it and share on the blog next week!
- Is flamingo the new pineapple?! This store seems to think so!
- It might be just because I'm getting older, but lately reading a book has been way more appealing to me. I mentioned the one above that I'm starting to read now, but some of these sound really great too! Any that you'd recommend?
In Case You Missed It -- here's what has been most popular the past two weeks on Primp & Proper.
- Draper James by Reese Witherspoon // be still my Southern heart! Love this new lifestyle line!
- When Life Gives you Lemons... Buy a Skirt! // my favorite outfit post as of late.
- It Feels Like Home to Me! // happy three years in DC to me!
What's on tap for you this weekend?? Xo