See what I did there? Happy Good Friday! It's a good Friday indeed, because I'm excited for a long and relaxing weekend ahead. The past few weeks (months really) have been insanely busy. Everything from weekly activities, to blog projects, planning a gala and of course, some fun events along the way. I feel like every weekend has been planned out and that I've had maybe one free night during the week. Life has just been busy. Nothing new though. I prefer busy over nothing to do. With that said, I have never been more excited for a relaxing weekend ahead. The only things I plan to do are relax, get caught up on stuff around the apartment (pickup some more fresh flowers), attend Easter service and rewatch Mad Men episodes in preparation for Sunday's premiere. Sounds like a great weekend, right?
To help bide your time till you get off work (or if you have the day off, this is for your pure enjoyment), here are some of my Friday Favorites.
- I'm sure by now you've seen the Lilly Pulitzer for Target look book? In case you haven't, check it out. So many things I want!
- As if Keeping Up With the Kardashians wasn't enough, or even the countless spin offs, yet another show featuring the family is coming to a TV near you.
- Is this the newest fashion accessory trend?! Would you wear it?
- I picked up this skirt a few weeks ago and have been wearing it on repeat. Now it comes in other colors. So obviously I bought all three.
- This weekend I plan to do a little spring cleaning and pick up a few new accessories for the apartment. I can do that all from the comfort of my own couch and the internet, thanks to this company finally adding a home selection to their site.
- Easter is this Sunday! In case you haven't found the perfect dress, there's still time. Checkout your local Loft, Ann Taylor or Banana Republic. Most of these places are running great deals right now too!
- In the DC area? Make sure you checkout the Easter Sunrise Service held at the Lincoln Memorial. This has been on my bucket list for years, and I'm super excited to attend this Sunday!
Oh and P.S. don't forget to checkout Rocksbox!! It's a great "try it before you buy it" jewelry service. I've received two boxes so far and have loved the Loren Hope bangle and several of the necklaces. Be sure to use code primpandproperxoxo to get your first month FREE!!! Doesn't hurt to at least try it for a month, right?!
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!